About the Conference
PM2024 comes to Washington D.C. to show how preventive medicine will transform health and healthcare. Presence in the nation’s capital provides a unique opportunity to increase the visibility of the profession and positions preventive medicine physicians as public health leaders spanning sectors from clinical care and public health agencies, to Fortune 500 board rooms and leading academic institutions.
Join colleagues in public health and preventive medicine from across the county to learn from the premier experts in the field, network and build connections. PM2024 will feature:
- Three days of educational sessions — covering the most important topics in public health and prevention: health equity, pandemic preparedness, community preventive services, chronic disease prevention, clinical prevention and more.
- Skill-building workshops — focusing on hard skill development like media communication, behavior change, and motivational interviewing.
- Innovative plenary speakers — bringing new and exciting perspectives to the conversation.
- Extensive networking and career development opportunities — supporting your career journey at all levels, from medical student to resident to early career physician to senior member of the field.
- Energy of Washington, DC — offering a number of activities to enhance your conference travel, from the majestic monuments to art, museums, sports, fine dining and more.
April 18-21, 2024